Saturday, November 19

Versatile Blogger Award!

A huge thanks to Fierce Makeup and Nails for nominating me! She runs a great blog, you guys should check her out!
There are a few rules with this award:

1. List 7 things about yourself
2. Pass this on to 15 other bloggers

So here we go!
1. My favorite color is Green!
2. I teach a water fitness class at the YMCA.
3. I love horses.
4. I am only 4'10" tall.
5. I love Andes Mints (candy).
6. I love the smell of fresh oranges and apples.
7. I can't wait for the next Sookie Stackhouse book to come out!

And here are the others I am passing the award onto! Please go check them out!
Nails Like Lace
Fingers Polish Mania
My World
Nail Reflections
Pistols and Cobras
Lovebeangirl
Glazed Talons
I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous
Nicole Top to Toe
Josie's Nails
Embellished Nails
Beauty Shades
Polish Freshie
We MakeUp
Nailed: A Nail Polish Blog