Monday, May 16

Follow the Yellow Brick Road!

The pictures don't really capture just how pretty this red polish is.  This is Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Red Carpet.  It reminded me of Dorothy's slippers from the Wizard of Oz! It's a deeper red than the picture shows, more of a ruby color, with tons of tiny red glitter.  I love it!




Now on to the toes.  I have always been leery of orange, but I saw this at the store and I thought I would give it a try.  It reminded me of orange sherbet, which is one of my very favorite flavors.  This is Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Sun Kissed.  It's certainly not my favorite, but I am trying to let it grow on me.  For me, the little touch of sparkle helps a whole lot.
And just for fun, a picture of my kitty Bailey.  He was watching a bug.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy reading all comments!