Monday, September 12

Pink Diamonds!! (and a Surprise!)

Hello everyone! Today I am going to show you some layers! This is Sinful Colors "Out Of This World", Sinful Colors "Queen of Beauty" (2 layers), and then a thin layer of Wet N Wild "Atlantis".  It's very sparkly and reminds me of pink diamonds! Enjoy!








And for the surprise......................................................................................

I have a little preview swatch of "Night Glow" from the Fantasy Makers collection!!!!! This wasn't too easy, but I got it to work.  The fiance wanted to help and he just happened to have a black light. Also, I am sure you all know this, but to get better pictures, try to hold your nails under a super bright light to make them glow more.  If you have a black light even better.  We finally figured out an angle to hold the black light so that I could see the polish with out the light showing.

13 comments:

  1. I dont see anything.. just a black square :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...for the whole thing, or just the glow in the dark?? I can see all pictures on my end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glow in the dark is a black rectangle for me, too. I can see the super sparkly ones, though--looks like a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. grrrrr...that's annoying! Sorry you guys can't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see the glow-in-the-dark nails! It's a dark pic but it's there. I love that super glitteryness too!! You should franken it and call it Pink Diamonds. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see the glow in the dark nails, it is faint but I can see it, I can also see the outline of the bottle too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only see a black box maybe a hint of green near top right but really nothing! The pink is blingtastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can totally see the glow in the dark polish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad some of you were able to see the glow in the dark goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. found out ur blog sparkly nail polish..
    nd ofc i could c d glow perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow is that ever sparkly, I dig it! Hope it wasn't a total pain to remove.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It wasn't too horrible to remove, I just took my time lol.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy reading all comments!