Tuesday, December 6

Seduce Me with Shine of the Times

Hi everyone! Catchy title huh?!? I kind of like it myself.  I got my hot little hands on a bottle of Essie Shine of the Times and couldn't wait to use it (thanks Mom!)! I wanted to try something a little different rather than use the regular black, blue or green.  I chose to use China Glaze Seduce Me.  I like how it turned out, but I think it would be a better fall manicure.  In some lights it's almost like they are on fire. These pictures don't really do it justice. The last picture sort of captures the green that flashes in certain lights. Also, I am still working on the review of the yellow stopper for your guys, I haven't forgotten.  And thanks to Ashley from Follow the Yellow Polish Road for passing the Versatile Blogger Award on to me! I appreciate it! I am going to break the rules and tag everyone! Enjoy!