Friday, December 2

This or That?

 Hello Everyone! I saw this tag over on Amandalandish and thought I would give it a go.  It's kind of long so bear with me here. I tend to agree with Amanda on some of these...kind of odd this or that questions!  Do you guys like these kinds of posts..or no??
MAKEUP
Blush or Bronzer?
I actually like both..I think depending on the color they both work on me.

Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipgloss

Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara...although I like eyeliner if it's lighter.  Dark eyeliner makes my eyes look heavy

Foundation or Concealer?
Most of the time I just wear concealer..but when I want more coverage I wear some tinted moisturizer.

Neutral or Color Eye Shadow?
I'm a neutral girl.

Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow?
Pressed.

Brushes or Sponges?
Sponges...but I get the cheapy wedges
NAILS
OPI or China Glaze?
China Glaze is my favorite right now.
Long or Short?
I keep mine on the short side.
Acrylic or Natural?
Natural, of course.
Brights or Darks?
I prefer darker colors.
Flower or No Flower?
I am with Amanda on this one...not sure what they are asking.  I love fresh flowers though.
BODY
Perfume or Body Splash?
I think body splash for me.
Lotion or Body Butter?
Butter
Body Wash or Soap?
I love Caress Evenly Gorgeous!

Lush or Other Bath Company?
I don't even know what Lush is so I will go with other bath company.

FASHION
Jeans or Sweat Pants?
I am a t-shirt and jeans girl, and sweats around the house

Long Sleeve or Short?
Really doesn't matter, just depends on the weather

Dresses or Skirts?
Like I said before, I like my jeans.  But I guess I would have to go with skirts.

Stripes or Plaid?
I like stripes if they are done right.

Flip Flops or Sandals?
I live in my flip flops! 

Studs or Dangly Earrings?
This is also a toss up, just depends on the outfit.

Necklaces or Bracelets?
Again, depends on the outfit.  I like to make my own jewelry though.

Scarves or Hats?
I've never gotten into scarves unless it's cold and I need it.  I do like to wear my baseball cap though!

Heels or Flats?
I will have to go with flats here.  I can't wear heels..I am pretty sure I would break my ankle.  Now I do like a good kitten heel.

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
Cowboy Boots! I am from TX!(Riding boots are nice too though, but my calves are too big)

Jacket or Hoodies?
Jackets.

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
Neither..I feel like I am little too old for these stores

Abercrombie or Hollister?
Same answer as before, and they smell

Saks 5th or Nordstroms?
Um....neither...I don't have either of these in the city I live in.

HAIR
Curly or Straight?
My hair is straight as a board, but I love curly hair!

Bun or Ponytail?
My hair is short right now, so it's just a little nub of a ponytail.

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
Bobby Pins

Hair Spray or Gel?
I don't use a lot of product, but I do use more Hairspray than gel so I will go with that.

Long or Short?
I think I look better with shorter hair.

Light or Dark?
What would red be classified as?  I like dark, but vibrant red.

Side Swept Bangs or Full Bangs?
I like sideswept

Up or Down?
Either, but mostly down since it's shorter

Summer or Winter?
Hmmm....I don't like to be hot, or cold lol.  I guess winter though b/c being in TX, it's not like it gets as cold as other places and the summers can be horrible. 

Fall or Spring?
Spring! Every thing is so green!

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate!

East Coast or West Coast?
Well, not sure on this one.  I live no where near either, but have been to both.  I think I will just stick with the middle and say TX!

Whew! That was a long one.  Thanks for sticking with me! Feel free to use this to do this tag on your blog! If you do, let me know in the comments so I can check it out!