Tuesday, January 3

First Mani of the New Year!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing well and that we all have a fabulous year! I have my first mani of the new year to show you today!!! This is Butter London The Black Knight (My first Butter London ever, thanks mom!).  I decided to layer it over WnW Ebony Hates Chris.  I love how dark it is, but the glitter just makes it better!

 I also want to thank all of you, I reached 100+ followers over the weekend!! YAY! Thank you all so much! I am so glad you have stuck with me!!! Thanks again!

On another note, I am now also on Bloglovin so if you would like to follow me there, please do!

And one more thing, don't forget to check out Fierce Makeup and Nails for the 2nd installment of the Blog Love Week!

OK, OK, onto the pictures.  My camera just doesn't do this polish justice!!









Sorry for the pink glare, it's from my phone cover!