Saturday, February 11

2 Awards from 3 Lovely Bloggers!

Hello Everyone!!! I was tagged recently by three fellow bloggers for the One Lovely Blog Award and the Butterfly Award! These lovely bloggers Amber from Nails Like Lace,  A Polished Touch and Ashley from Follow the Yellow Polish Road!  Thank you ladies so very much!! It's greatly appreciated!!


First up, the One Lovely Blog Award:


The rules for this one are:


  • Link back to the person you got it from
  • Tell 7 things about yourself
  • Give the award to 10 bloggers
So 7 things about myself..Let's see, what haven't I share yet!
  1. I was in choir when I was in school.
  2. I love horses.
  3. I am a Texas Native.
  4. I traveled to the East coast and the West coast and places in between, but I have never been out of the country.
  5. I love to watch ballet or just about anything dance related.  
  6. I want to go to Scotland someday.
  7. I can't stand it when people are rude to the elderly. It makes me seriously angry.  Also if someone messes with my family. 

Next up is the Butterfly Award:
The rules:


  • Link back to the person who awarded you
  • Answer the following questions
  • Award 10 other bloggers
The Questions:
  1. What's your favorite song?
    Currently Moves Like Jagger, all time is Threadbare Gypsy Soul by Pat Green
  2. What's your favorite dessert?
    Strawberry Shortcake
  3. Who's your favorite pet?
    I can't pick!
  4. Black or white?
    Black.  Thank goodness for lint rollers.
  5. What's your biggest fear?
    Fire
  6. What's your best feature?
    I'd have to say my eyes.  
  7. What's your everyday attitude?
    I try to be positive.
  8. What is perfection?
    This is tough.  I think if you are happy and content then that's as close as you can get to it. 
  9. What is your guilty pleasure?
    Polish and watching True Blood and Shameless
I tag: