Thursday, August 2

My Cheap Alternative to OPI's Crown Me Already

Hello! I was at a store recently who carries LA Girl polishes.  I saw a silvery glitter and upon further inspection, I realized it was very very similar to OPI's Crown Me Already. I do own Crown Me Already, but noticed it's getting very thick and globby. (I have used it a lot as it's one of my favorites) So when I saw this I was very excited.  To me the only difference is the size of the glitter.  The OPI has bigger glitter, but other than that, they are the same.  Also, I bought the LA Girl polish for $0.89! Anyone have any suggestions for a good silver??  What you see in the pictures is 2 coats of the LA Girl Sparkling Diamonds over 2 thin coats of my favorite silver. Enjoy!





For comparison, here is a really old picture of OPI Crown Me Already! Not the best quality I know, but you get the idea!

55 comments:

  1. It really does look just like it, great find! Crown Me Already is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great alternative! It looks so much like the OPI :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! And such a great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! It really looks like Crown Me Already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great buy, and it looks amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From just looking at the picture - I really thought this was Crown Me Already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh nice! I am going to have to go look for this cheaper version :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very blingy! I think I've seen this at the dollar store, but you got it even cheaper--good deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this particular store, they sell OPI's a dollar cheaper too!

      Delete
  11. great dupe! thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sparkly! Yay for finding cheap alternatives! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  13. These do look really similar! I can't tell a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow they look very similar! i have sparkling diamonds! :) Love the combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty glitter!! And for an awesome price!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is almost identical to Crown Me Already! Such a fantastic sparkly combo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sure I've seen this somewhere. I didn't know if it was worth picking up. I would have got it if I knew.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I actually prefer the "fake" on you! Just looks thicker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thanks to the silver layer! It makes it more sparkly!

      Delete
  19. Thats pretty similar! I've only had one LA Girl polish and it was a glitter too, I loved it...don't know why I don't buy more!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow this is a great find :) love it crown me already is one of my favs

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish LA colors had names. I'm gonna keep my eyes out for this LA colors. Looks sooo good here. Indeed the difference is not much. A much cheaper bargain too.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy reading all comments!