Tuesday, June 28

Today's Haul

I did a little polish shopping today.  My local Walgreen's is selling Sinful Colors 2 for 3 dollars.  I bought 6 of them! Naturally though I managed to pick a color that is a dupe for one I already have.  Oh well, now I have extra!
From left to right: "Out of This World", "Savage (which is similar to Rise and shine), "Caio Bella", "Nail Junkie", "Ruby Ruby", and "Midnight Blue" (the dupe for Sally Hansen "Blue It") 

I also went to my local Sally Beauty Supply and found some nail art supplies.

(Art Club White Rainbow Sprinkle Stars)


(Cina Nail Art Kit "Champagne Toast")
I combined some old bead stuff so I could use the mini storage to keep the nail art in.  
And last but not least....I found this awesome nail file!
($1.99 at Sally Beauty Supply!)

Keep an eye out for some good mani's with this haul! Hope you are all having a great night!


1 comment:

I welcome and enjoy reading all comments!