Thursday, August 4

Metallic Pink With a Little Sparkle

Today I have for you another swatch from my E-Bay haul.  This is Kleancolor Metallic Pink.  This went on very smooth, and could almost be opaque in one coat.  I used 2 for safe measure.  I added Sally Hansen Disco Ball on top for a little more sparkle (all of the pictures are with Sally Hansen on top). I know I have been tagged for the Butterfly Award, and I will have that post up soon! A big thank you to Fingers Polish Mania for tagging me!  Hope you are all having a great day!





2 comments:

  1. pretty colour and with the disco ball polish on top looks even better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! And congrats and you're welcome! I love your blog-i changed my background-would love your opinion

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy reading all comments!