Tuesday, September 27

A Layering Experiment

Hello! I have a little layering experiment to show you all today.  I started with WnW "Buy Me A Drink", and then I decided to add OPI "It's My Year" over it.  At first I wasn't sure if I liked it, but the more and more I look at it, the more I like it.  In certain lights, it almost looks brown or copper, to me it resembles WnW "Cougar Attack".  In the pictures with the flash you can see more of the berry color.  I think it's a perfect fall manicure.  Enjoy!



 (This is WnW "Buy Me A Drink" on it's own.  Yes i know, I make a mess! I love this color, it's a pretty berry wine color with shimmer)



(As you can see it looks gold in some lights and angles and others the berry wine shows through.  I think the OPI "It's My Year" really makes this a fun combination! Pardon the band aid, I burned my finger and also pardon the cuticles, I hadn't done the full clean up yet!)

5 comments:

  1. I like it before the gold glitter-but that's just my weirdness and anti glitterness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great fall color, I think I also got that one, but I'm not sure! OPI is my year looks good layered! aweeeee poor pinky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks so great! Did you change your blogger profile picture or am I confused haha?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fingers...It's a very pretty color on it's own!

    @Polish Amor...Yes, I like it layered. I am going to try it as a stamping polish soon!

    @Peace, Love and Polish...Thanks!

    @imfeelingnail-venturous...Thanks, and no you aren't confused, I did change the picture!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy reading all comments!