Wednesday, November 9

"Ain't No Sunshine"

Hello everyone! It's been a little gloomy here, but not cold yet.  So I thought this polish would be fitting! This is a polish from a local grocery store and the brand is called Orchid.  If any of you live in Texas and have an HEB near by you can find this polish there.  If you don't have an HEB, Rimmel polish in Steel Gray is very very similar. "Ain't no Sunshine" is a grayish cream.  To me it has a bit of lavender in it, and maybe a bit of brown??   I think it's a great color for the fall/winter. Enjoy!





After wearing this color for a few days I wanted to extend it just a little longer.  I decided to do a french manicure using another color from this line called "Eye of the Storm".  I bought these together thinking they would work well together.  I am not sure if I really like the way this looks.  I think it might work better with the lighter color as the base and the darker as the tip.