Tuesday, November 1

Tink-Her-Bell!

Hi Everyone! I have a fun mani to show you today! I went to visit my parents and of course my mom and I went to Ulta! She's the best mom in the whole world because I came home with some great polish! Thanks again mom! Love you!

So onto the manicure...I saw Tink Her Bell by Ulta and I had to have it.  It's going to be a great layering polish and you all know I love my layers! I was wracking my brain trying to decide on what I should layer it with and then I thought about my first and favorite China Glaze polish! Up All Night is one of my very favorites, and I thought it's deep blue would be a perfect backdrop to Ulta's Tink-Her-Bell.  Tink-Her-Bell is a great pink glitter, it's somewhat similar to WnW Atlantis, but this one has a mix of small and medium glitter.  I like how this came out, but I think next time I won't make the glitter as dense!  Ok enough rambling, enjoy the pictures!