Wednesday, December 21

Saucy!

Hi Everyone! I have a gorgeous red for you today!! I was at the grocery store and I couldn't pass this one up. (especially since there was a coupon) This is Revlon Saucy.  I used 2 coats of this beautiful color.  Application was great, a tiny bit runny, but nothing that I couldn't work with.  This red has a nice shimmer to it as well! Perfect for the holiday season! Now as far as that coupon goes, for all my Texas girls, if you shop at HEB they have 2 separate Revlon coupons this week.  One for nail stuff and one for lip products.  The nail product coupon was 2 dollars off and the lip was for 3.  I picked up one of the new Revlon Lip Butters.  The check out girl didn't believe me that the polish was Revlon.  I managed to grab one with out anything on it that says Revlon, but the bottle is the same as the others.  Enjoy!