Wednesday, December 14

Top 10 Award Tag

 Hello! I've been tagged again by Amber from Nails Like Lace with the Top 10 Award Tag! There weren't any rules associated with this other than passing it on to 10 other bloggers! So here we go, my top 10 things I am loving right now (I will try to keep them polish/beauty related)!


 My Top 10:
1. Favorite body wash: Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body wash. I love this stuff! It smells so good!

2. Favorite lip stuff: Nivea Milk and Honey Lip Balm. Makes my lips so soft!

3. My favorite nail polish brand is a toss up between: OPI and China Glaze. Both have good formulas and are long wearing for me.

4. My favorite Base Coat: Gelous by American Classics (you can find this at Sally Beauty Supply, and I will have a review of their Yellow Stopper soon) This stuff is awesome, it really holds the color well and has made my nails stronger.  I am in a heavily chlorinated pool a lot and this has helped hold the polish on a lot longer.

5. My favorite Top Coat: Right now it's actually the topcoat that came with my Color Club back to Boho collection.  It goes on smooth and dries pretty fast.
6. Favorite shampoo and conditioner: Garnier Triple Nutrition My hair is so soft!
7. Favorite Polish Colors: Dark! I like vampy colors..dark greens, blues, reds, purples, and of course I love my glitters!
8. Facial Product: St Ive's Apricot scrub for blackheads and blemishes.  Keeps my skin clear, and it's a great for exfoliation!
9. Dry feet fix: Baby oil. Slather all over my feet, and then put on some socks!
10. Favorite Scent: Right now I am really loving Twilight Woods from Bath and Body Works! 

Now here are the bloggers I am tagging!