1. Favorite body wash: Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body wash. I love this stuff! It smells so good!
2. Favorite lip stuff: Nivea Milk and Honey Lip Balm. Makes my lips so soft!
3. My favorite nail polish brand is a toss up between: OPI and China Glaze. Both have good formulas and are long wearing for me.
4. My favorite Base Coat: Gelous by American Classics (you can find this at Sally Beauty Supply, and I will have a review of their Yellow Stopper soon) This stuff is awesome, it really holds the color well and has made my nails stronger. I am in a heavily chlorinated pool a lot and this has helped hold the polish on a lot longer.
5. My favorite Top Coat: Right now it's actually the topcoat that came with my Color Club back to Boho collection. It goes on smooth and dries pretty fast.
6. Favorite shampoo and conditioner: Garnier Triple Nutrition. My hair is so soft!
7. Favorite Polish Colors: Dark! I like vampy colors..dark greens, blues, reds, purples, and of course I love my glitters!
8. Facial Product: St Ive's Apricot scrub for blackheads and blemishes. Keeps my skin clear, and it's a great for exfoliation!
9. Dry feet fix: Baby oil. Slather all over my feet, and then put on some socks!
10. Favorite Scent: Right now I am really loving Twilight Woods from Bath and Body Works!
Now here are the bloggers I am tagging!