Friday, January 27

Lot's to post about today!!! (Correction)

 Hello Everyone! I have a lot to post today so I will get right to it!!! I was contacted a few days ago by Jennifer from Be In Style, she informed me they wanted me to be one of the blogs featured in their Best of the Web post!!! I was so excited! You can check that post out here! (You might recognize some of the other bloggers too!) 

Next up, I was tagged with three tags!!! I Love Your Blog Tag by Amber from Nails Like Lace and Drinkcitra,  Shannara from Nails and Stuff and Melissa from Swatch Me Now with the 11 Questions tag, and Jessica with Sun Dried Lacquer with the Nail Polish Tag! Thank you ladies so much! Now, I hope you all don't mind, but I am going to be combining some of these questions! So here we go!




1. What is your favorite fashion magazine?
Well, I like hair magazines and beading magazines!

2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
All time would be Pat Green.

3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
I don't really watch a lot of You Tube videos.

4. What is your favorite makeup product?
Concealer and Mascara.

5. Where would you like to live?
Hmm...This is a tough one.  The beach.

6. What is your favorite film?
It's a toss up between Wild Hearts Can't be Broken and A League of Their Own.  I watched the heck out of both of these.

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
A lot.  I've never counted!

8. What is your favorite color?
Green





Rules:
.

Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.

Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.



Here are Shannara's 11 questions for me

1. What is your favorite movie?
As I said before, toss up between A League of Their Own and Wild Hearts Can't be Broken



2. What is your dream?

To travel, to own a home.



3. Do you have brothers or sisters?

I have one big brother.



4. Are you religious?

I would say I am.



5. What are your hobbies?

Beside painting my nails, I like to make jewelry.



6. What would you change in your life?

This is a tough one. Not sure I can answer it!



7. Which charity would you support?

ASPCA and Humane Society.



8. What would you do if you were millionaire tomorrow?

Buy a car and a house.



9. Blind or deaf?

Another tough one, I don't think I would want to be with out either one.  Makes me appreciate that I have both.



10. What do you enjoy the most?

Listening to a good song with the windows down is pretty nice, but so is curling up under the blankets and watching a good movie with my fiance.



11. Who would you want to be for a day?

I think I would want to be a famous singer, they look like they have so much fun.  I have terrible stage fright though!

And here are Melissa's Questions for me


1. What is the best dream you've ever had? And the worst?
Hmm..I wish I could remember, funny how the bad stays with you more than the good ones! The worst was a nightmare I still remember having when I was a kid.  It had the monster from the move The Golden Child in it.

2. If you could live with only three nail polish colors for the rest of your life, what three would you pick?
Wet n Wild On A Trip, Zoya Shay, and Nina Ultra Pro Glam Rock

3. What is your favorite song and why? If you can't choose, what is your favorite song at the moment?
My all time favorite song is Threadbare Gypsy Soul by Pat Green

4. If you could live in any place in the world, where would you live?
As I said before, the beach.

5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Rude people, especially when people are rude to the elderly

6. Without a doubt, what is your favorite movie and your least?
Again, toss up between A League of Their Own and Wild Hearts Can't be Broken.  Least favorite would have to be The Cable Guy. Nothing against Jim Carey, that movie just stinks.

7. If you were an animal, what would you be?
Hands down no question, I would be a horse.

8. What is your dream job?
Running a horse ranch.

9. What is one fashion and/or beauty trend that you regret trying?
Hmm....I'm a little timid when it comes to trying new things fashion wise, but I would have to say black eyeliner.  It just doesn't work for me period.  Makes my eyes look heavy.

10. What is your most embarrassing moment?
HAHA, A long time ago, my friend Ashley and I were getting a drink from this place similar to a Starbucks, (Local Place) and it usually took them a little while.  Well we were in the drive through and rocking out to Fat Bottom Girls by Queen (and when I say rocking out I mean practically screaming) the words.  The guy in the window had to scream at us to get our attention! We never went back! Oh the memories....we still laugh about that!

11. What is your favorite book?  
The Host by Stephanie Meyer (yes the Twilight Lady).  My favorite series of books would be the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris (the books that True Blood is based on)




 Rules:
Answer the questions
Tag 5 other bloggers
Let the bloggers know that they have been tagged 
by leaving a comment on their page.




1. How many nail polishes do you have? 
I have no idea, it just keeps growing!

2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish? 
Either OPI or Orly or China Glaze.


3. Do you like crackle polish or do you hate it?
I don't hate it, I think I am just over it.


4. What was your first nail polish brand? 
I can't remember.


5. If you are going to have a nail polish line, what are you going to name it? 
Sweet Pea.

6. What nail polish colors do not compliment you? 
Oranges and Yellows.

7. What nail polish colors do compliment you?
 Blues, greens, reds, purples.  Long as it's not orange or yellow.

8. Name two of your best nail art friends. 
I have too many to name just two!

9. What was the best nail polish gift that you ever received? 
I can't pick one! My mom usually has goodies for me! (Thanks Mom!)

10. Make a speech thanking the blogger who gave you this tag. 
Thank you so much for this Tag! I love Tags!



11. What is your second favorite nail polish company?
Hmm...Wet n Wild.


12. Glitter or no Glitter? 
Bring on the GLITTER!!!


13. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie? 
LOL, either OPI or China Glaze.  Essie and I have love/hate relationship.


14. When do you change your nail polish? 
When I am ready to post about it, could be every day, every other day, every 3 days....just depends.

15. What's your favorite color on your nails? 
Wet n Wild On a Trip.  I love the way it looks on my nails and it makes me smile.

16. Darks or Brights? 
I like darks, but brights can be fun too.



17. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment? 
Orly Wild Wisteria with a layer of Finger Paints Asylum.



18. Matte Nails--In or Out? 
In.  I like that it adds something a little different.


19. French Manicure? 
Classic.



20. Favorite Winter Color? 
China Glaze Ring in the Red.

Now as far as tagging goes, I am breaking the rules.  I am just going to give you a list of some great blogs to check out! 

Whew!!! That was a lot of questions! Thanks for sticking with me! Have a great weekend!