Tuesday, March 12

Twinsie Tuesday: Nails painted by someone else


Hello Hello! It's that time of the week again! This week's theme was to have our nails painted by someone else. I let my fiance choose the polish and then let him get to work. He did a pretty good job and I only had to do minimal clean up! He chose Zoya Dahlia from the Pixie Dust collection.  This is a really gorgeous black polish with silver shimmer in it. It does dry to the textured finish. I didn't add a top coat to this. It probably could have used one more coat (he painted 2). Enjoy!






Don't forget to check out who painted the ladies nails today!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!
Katherine at Haul of Fame


28 comments:

  1. Perfect! I love Dahlia and BF did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did an awesome job, especially considering the texture. Love it, Meredith! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. He did an awesome job with this! Dahlia is gorgeous as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was! It was so cute b/c he was trying to be careful!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy reading all comments!