Thursday, June 30

Black Stripe

I have been wanting to do a stripe manicure for a while now, so I finally decided to do it! I used Sinful Colors "Savage" and Sally Hansen "Black Out".  Savage is very similar to Rise and Shine, not in the bottle, but once it's on the nail.  Also, Savage dries to a matte finish..I was a little surprised, never had a Sinful Colors polish with a matte finish.  Does anyone own this polish or have another Sinful Colors polish that is matte??  Rise and Shine is more green and Savage is more blue...very pretty on the nail, and great with a top coat!
Matte finish (Excuse the messy polish, haven't cleaned the edges at this point)

Now on to the finished result.  Over all I am pretty happy with the way this one turned out.  I used painters tape for the stripes and finished it off with a coat of Seche Vite.

(outside is more blue, inside is more blue green)


Hope you all have a great Thursday! 

3 comments:

I welcome and enjoy reading all comments!