Tuesday, January 10

Cute Blog Award!

Hi Everyone!!!! I am so excited, I have been tagged again! This is the Cute Blog Award and lovely Shanara from Nails and Stuff and Ashesela from Art Evolve have tagged me with this adorable badge! Thank you ladies so very very much!!!


 Here are the rules:

1. Link back person who awarded you
2. Answer award questions
3. Tell us something about yourself you haven't told us in your blog yet?
4. Award as many blogs you think are worthy of this award.
5. Make sure to let those you give this award know you awarded them!

Something I haven't shared yet....hmmmm let me think,  I am an Aries.

Questions:
1. What is your go to makeup product?
Concealer and Mascara

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
Oh gosh I am not sure.  I started blogging in mid 2011...I love glitter, glitter is awesome.

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Strawberry Shortcake

4. Favorite color?
Green

5. What is your middle name?    
   Anne
           
6. What was the last song you listened to?
Moves Like Jagger

7. cats or dogs?
Both, and a horse one day!

I send this award to: