Saturday, January 7

More Awards!

Hello Hello!!!! I can't believe this, I have been tagged with the Kreative Blogger Award, not by one one fellow blogger, but THREE!!! So a big Thank You to  Ashesela from Art Evolve, Amber from Nails Like Lace, and Frosso at Lacquer Me Silly! Also, I have also been tagged by Duckie from Nail Project 2012 for the Versatile blogger Award! Thank you ladies so very much! I am honored!!! Now since both tags want 7 random facts I am combining them!And one more thing....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! I LOVE YOU!


The rules for this award:(Kreative Blogger Award)
Link back to the person who gave you this award.
Complete the questions below and include 7 random facts about yourself.
Award this to 10 other bloggers


1. Name your favorite song
I am really into Adelle right now, and my favorite song from her album 21 is One and Only, but my all time favorite song ever is Threadbare Gypsy Soul by Pat Green.  Don't ask me why, it just is.

2. Name your favorite dessert
I agree with Amber, Strawberry shortcake

3. What ticks me off:
When people are rude. Especially to the elderly.

4. When I'm upset I...
Depends, but usually cry.  Yes I cry.

5. What's your favorite pet?
Well, I have cats for pets right now which I love, and I had dogs and cats growing up, but eventually one day I will have my dream pet, which is a horse.

6. Black or white?
Black is slimming!

7. Biggest Fear:
Fire
8. Everyday attitude:
I try to be positive every day

9.  What is perfection?
I think perfection is what you want it to be.  If you do something and are completely satisfied and happy with it, then it's perfect.

10.  Guilty pleasure:
Polish, making jewelry and watching True Blood!

7  Facts:
1. I will not eat raw tomatoes. I love Ketchup, spaghetti sauce, pizza, and the like, but no raw tomatoes.  I am the same way with peanut butter.  I won't eat it, but I will eat snickers bars.  I know, I'm weird!
2. I teach a water aerobics class at my local Y.
3. I have pet cats.
4. I once had a metal rod and 2 pins in my leg.
5. My favorite color is green.
6. My blog is only 8 months old!
7. I love to play Angry Birds!

Now as far as passing this on....I consider each and every blog to be creative and versatile! Here are a few I would like to tag:

And any one else who wants to tag themselves!!!!