Wednesday, February 1

An Ode to The Funky French!

Fingers Polish Mania, this one is for you! I attempted my first funky french mani! I always enjoy seeing what Fingers Polish Mania comes up with and I thought I'd give it a go.  It didn't turn out too bad! I haven't stamped in quite a while and it shows.  I started with 2 coats of my new favorite Wet n Wild, On a Trip, and then added the french tip with some guides after it dried.  Then I stamped with a bundle monster plate (I can't remember the number and I am too lazy to go dig it back out). I stamped with Nina Ultra Pro Black.   I hope you approve of my funky french!









I also have a little comparison for you all today. Ami from Sky Lights & Glitter Bombs asked me to compare L'Oreal Club Prive and Essie Turquoise and Caicos.  Sorry it took me so long!  I am also throwing in Wet n Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint. On my index finger we have L'Oreal Club Prive, My middle finger is Wet n Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint, and on my ring finger is Essie Turquoise and Caicos.  As you can see the L'Oreal and Essie and pretty dead on dupes for each other, while the Wet n Wild is a tiny bit more blue.