Wednesday, February 1

One more round of Tags!

The lovely Amber from Nails Like Lace tagged me with the 11 questions tag.  I am going to cheat though...just answering the questions!




1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mac N Cheese


2. If you could only use one polish (multiple bottles of it, though, of course) for the rest of eternity, which lucky gem would you choose?
Wet n Wild On a Trip


3. Favorite polish finish (pearl, glitter, duo-chrome, matte, etc.)
Glitter and creme


4. Nail care: Honestly, when taking down nail length, do you go through the long process of solely filing, or do you sometimes first sneak those clippers out if you are taking down a lot of length (the nail gods won't strike you down if you admit it, although some bloggers might)? 
OK OK I admit it, I am a clipper.  It's easier for me to get the shape I want. I don't do it too often though.


5. Nail envy: What nail shape do you wish you could pull off but either don't feel you have the guts to attempt it, or know it would, sadly, would never look good on you in a million years?
I guess it would have to be oval or rounded.


6. Stash: Just to clarify, is there really such thing as 'too much' or 'plenty of polish'? Didn't think so... So... Double digits or triple?
I have no clue, I've never counted!


7. When discussing it with someone outside of the polish community, do you announce said number pridefully or does it embarrass you to say that you actually own that much polish? 
I don't think I've ever talked to anyone about how much I have besides my mom.


8. Polish envy: What is your all-time numero uno desire that, despite your love for it, is either way too expensive to purchase, or is ancient and no longer sold?
I agree with Amber..Lippmans for me.


9. Nail "piercings": Spectacular or horrific?
I haven't seen this in a while.  I used to try it when I was a kid though! 


10. Is there one certain nail look/technique that you absolutely adore creating or seeing (sponging, ruffians, stamping, etc.)?
I love it all.  I love to see everyone's creativity!


11. What/Who inspired your polish obsession?
I watched a video about stamping and then started looking at different blogs.  It was all of you lovely bloggers!!!! Also, my Nana used to let me paint her nails.  I have always enjoyed painting my nails and this brings me fond memories of her!




Also, the lovely Jonochi from Just Add Polish tagged me with the I Heart Your Blog Tag! 





1. What is your favorite fashion magazine?
Well, I like hair magazines and beading magazines!

2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
All time would be Pat Green.

3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
I don't really watch a lot of You Tube videos.

4. What is your favorite makeup product?
Concealer and Mascara.

5. Where would you like to live?
Hmm...This is a tough one.  The beach.

6. What is your favorite film?
It's a toss up between Wild Hearts Can't be Broken and A League of Their Own.  I watched the heck out of both of these.

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
A lot.  I've never counted!

8. What is your favorite color?
Green


Thank you ladies so very very much!